We believe future automobiles will not only be vehicles purely serving as means of locomotion. The current rapidly developing technological developments are, apart from many other issues, focused on reducing or eliminating environmental pollution, improving roadworthiness and not least, on ensuring that a maximum amount of pleasure, comfort and security, may be derived from driving an automobile.
Current automotive developments such as ABS, ESP, airbag, navigation systems are in most cases only made possible by electronic components, electronic modules and sub-systems of first-rate technical quality, reliability and cost efficiency.
Contico Electronics has years of experience in developing and producing inductive components, electronic modules, sensors, power modules, for various types of automotive applications such as:
• transformers for: child seat detection, entry access key, proximity modules etc.
• transponder antennas for immobilizer systems, navigation systems, position devices
• converters for 42V power net, inverters, modulators and other devices
• coils for intelligent starting systems for high performance diesel engines and many others
• Shaft position sensors, for ABS, ESP and direction systems
Contico Electronics provides the potential to bring component innovation, electronic modules design creativity and power solutions innovation and efficiency required in automotive electronics to production stage within short periods of time and to produce them using state-of –the-art manufacturing techniques. Contico Quality Systems based on 9000 guidelines constitute the basis for the quality management system.